WHAT IS IT A recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY
THE STORY Make some noise for our Loopy Lou's estranged creepy cousin, Spooky Lou. This very limited edition looping voice recorder has all the capabilities that Loopy possesses, but with a more ghoulish aesthetic.
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “Boo!”
design-savvy friend who is obsessed Tim Burton
- gothic teen destined to be the next My Chemical Romance
- scaring your little sister
HOW IT WORKS
This voice recorder has turntable design for eyes, a shiny silver knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. 1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top. 2. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time. 2. Switch to the left for continuous play. 3. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points. Beware of jealous musician friends in the area.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for headphones/ speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood