WHAT IS IT A recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY
THE STORY My daughter and I were talking about making cool patterns and I suggested we get an old Spirograph set. She returned from her closet with pens, paper, and an unopened set! After making hundreds of drawing I finally settled on Sprio, a retro feeling graphic with a nod to owl imagery.
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “doodle”
- design-savvy friend who has almost everything
- teen who might take the time to google Spirograph
- sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
This voice recorder has Spirograph styled graphic, a "chicken nose" knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. 1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top. 2. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time. 2. Switch to the left for continuous play. 3. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points. Beware of jealous musician friends in the area.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for headphones/ speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with baltic birch and poplar wood