WHAT IS IT Handheld lo-fi recording device with pitch shift control knob.
Made in Brooklyn,NY
THE STORY While Silver Tooth only has the one shiny "tooth", there is some serious bite here. Lo-fi voice recorder with pitch shift technology in a tiny wooden unit. Inventive? Yes. Playfull? Big time. Tesla? Not even close. What levels the playing field for RZA of the Wu-Tang, David Byrne, a four year old, and Bon Iver - this gadget.
Designed with our classic "robot eyes" and a classic silver knob. Silver Tooth voice recorder is the perfect gift for everyone from your single lady friends to the manliest of men.
- 3.5 year-old whose first words were, "make some noise”
- design savvy friend has has almost everything
- teen who will think you're cool for knowing this is cool
- sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS 1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone nose. 2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood
- Serious fun and laughs, crazy sounds for someone looking for crazy, yet sweet and simplistic for all to love and enjoy.