WHAT IS IT Handheld lo-fi recording device with pitch control knob.
Made in Brooklyn, NY.
THE STORY When you ask an 8-year old what design she would like for her voice recorder and the response is immediately, "One with a mustache. A purple mustache because it's my favorite color." You know what you do? You design a recorder with a purple mustache. Eat your heart out Yanni and Sam Elliot, there's a new handlebar in town.
Designed with our signature "robot eyes" and his own classy crumb catcher, Mr. Purple voice recorder is the perfect gift for everyone from a little girl whose Favorite color is purple to the manliest (and hairiest) of men.
- 3.5+ year-old whose first word was, “Ron Swanson”
- design savvy friend who gets cold at night
- teen who doesn't know who Tom Selleck is
- sound studio must have
HOW IT WORKS
1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone nose.
2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
3. Giggle as you turn the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only a cowboy could make. Just don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade in USA with sustainable wood