DATE SHAKE l.a. Eyeworks Limited Edition
WHAT IS IT A handheld recording device with loop switch, pitch control knob and 1/8" output. Handmade in USA. Brooklyn, NY
THE STORY We teamed up with iconic eye wear makers, l.a. Eyeworks, to create this stylish new looping voice recorder. Designed with their bold, pentagonal signature DATE SHAKE frame, this endless bright blue limited edition is sure to impress. We only have a limited number printed, so don't miss out!
- 3.5 year-old who begged their parents for glasses
design-savvy friend who has everything
- your super cute librarian crush
- any Elton John super fan
HOW IT WORKS
1. Hold the Red record button and talk into the microphone on the top.
2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
3. Toggle the switch to the right, you can playback your recording one time.
4. Switch to the left for continuous play.
5. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for headphones/ speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood