Get nostalgic with this awesome, lo-fi, handheld recorder and looper gadget! Hold down the pink button to record your “beeps” and “boops”, alter the pitch with the white knob and put the fun on repeat with the looper switch. Whether you grew up with arcades and Atari or you just love the look and feel of the retro gaming system, our uniquely designed Player One sound toy, with bigger buttons that are easier to use for children with small hands or special needs, will bring you back to the button-mashing gaming days of old! It’s like Galaga and Space Invader only instead of shooting lasers you’re shooting endless amounts of sonic joy!
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “awesomeness”
- design-savvy friend who has almost everything
- teen who knows what an arcade game is
- sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
This voice recorder has an 8 bit game graphic , a white knob for pitch control, and a fancy looping switch. 1. Hold the Pink record button and talk into the microphone on the top. 2. Toggle the switch down, you can playback your recording one time. 2. Switch up for continuous play. 3. Press the Yellow playback/ stop button to hear your recording. 4. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Don't turn the knob past the resistance points. Beware of jealous musician friends in the area.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- includes looping switch, pitch control knob, ⅛” output jack for headphones/ speakers/ recording gear
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood