8 Bit Santa
WHAT IS IT Handheld lo-fi recording device with pitch control knob. Made in Brooklyn, NY.
THE STORY Elf on the Shelf move over because here comes 8bit Santa. 8bit Santa wants to leave you messages around your house. Make your list, check it twice, and leave a message on your this little guy.
- 3.5 year-old whose first word was, “Santa Claus”
- design savvy friend who has everything
- teen who has no idea what 8bit is
- sound studio "secret weapon"
HOW IT WORKS
This recorder has an old school 8-bit graphic Santa beard design, and comes with a tiny red hat as shown.
1. Hold down the Red record button and talk into the microphone nose.
2. Press the Black playback/ stop button to hear your recording.
3. Go bananas turning the pitch shift knob for sounds you thought only an aliens could make. Just be sure you don't turn the knob past the resistance points.
- Dimensions: 3” x 3.5” x 2”
- 2-AAA batteries included
- 30-second record sample
- Handmade with sustainable wood